UT bounding boxes ??

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Are the bounding boxes on the female models smaller (& therefore harder to hit) than the male models?

Someone on a server lastnight was telling me they are & I am pretty sure they are not, but it's not something I've looked into or thought about recently. I'm going to try to find some info later but gotta go to work now.

Is there a faq or somewhere in writing on a site that I can prove this? Or somewhere for me to read I'm wrong? I hope they are not smaller, I couldn't see the logic in giving that kind of advantage in a game like this though I have seen it in other games with *user* made models..

TIA

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
No!
All hitboxed - even the warcow are the same. The effect is only psychological

Check Dopey's UT FAQ at the top of this forum. This question should be there

EternalSpark

Fear Mah Leet Glasses
Aug 8, 2001
Land of Fnord
www.deusfortress.com
Originally posted by 8-4-7-2
No!
All hitboxed - even the warcow are the same. The effect is only psychological

Check Dopey's UT FAQ at the top of this forum. This question should be there

I swear, Epic should have done what ChaosUT did for the Chrek model in regards to the Warcow - the Chrek model has a different bounding box because, like the Warcow, the Chrek aint ANYTHING human, so having the 'head shot' be nowhere near the cow's 'head' is pretty stupid.