Stuff you just bought thread V2

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

[GU]elmur_fud

I have balls of Depleted Uranium
Mar 15, 2005
Waco, Texas
mtbp.deviantart.com
2r7vckp.jpg

brand new still in packaging.

So I can watch my Star Wars LaserDisc again... and maybe Road Warrior.

toniglandyl

internal data fragmentation : 62203480%
Jan 20, 2006
diceedge.blogspot.com
now that I have my driving license, got this for myself and the missus :
[SCREENSHOT]http://www.forum-peugeot.com/images/Image/207-cc-roland-garros-02.jpg[/SCREENSHOT]
details :
Peugeot 207cc Roland Garros 1.6 VTi 120hp
it's bloody expensive, and the insurance is too !

Zxanphorian

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 1, 2002
PA USA
Visit site
26-106-328-06.jpg

Sennheiser HD 280 pro, as per haarg's recommendation.

[GU]elmur_fud;2571438 said:
2r7vckp.jpg

I remember those things! We used to have them in a few classes when I was in middle school. The discs were really huge and unwieldy.

Big-Al: They work the exact same way as CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Ray discs, except that LaserDiscs weren't totally digital. It's that the capacity was way different. Think of it like 8" floppy discs to 5.25" to 3.5".

Last edited:

BillyBadAss

Strong Cock of The North
May 25, 1999
Tokyo, JP
flickr.com
[GU]elmur_fud;2571438 said:
2r7vckp.jpg

I have the "The Definitive Collection" version of the Star Wars Trilogy. Pretty rad tits.

how does LaserDisc compare to DVD or say ...Blu-ray?

It's only 425i, and can't do anamorphic, so it's a let down in comparison, but when comparing it to VHS and considering they have been around since the late 70's, it's fucking rad. Sadly, they were expensive so most people in The U.S. never bought into it. In Japan it was huge and people bought it the fuck up.

Last edited:

NRG

Master Console Hater
Dec 31, 2005
Bioshock 1 & 2. Amazon has them both for $7.50 as a digital download. I never finished the second and I wanted them tied to my steam account :)