What weapons do you want to see added?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

keihaswarrior

Jan 7, 2003
Seattle
keihaswarrior.home.icq
That M4 model looks sweet. That's Dr. J's right?

Please try to get as many of these attachments into your first release as you can:
m203, Acog, LAM, Flashlight, Reflex/aimpoint, front handle (I'd be nice to have that handle as an option. Not sure if it would have an actual effect though..)

=CreepingShadow=

Apr 5, 2001
Chicago
archive.org
What weapons do you want to see added?

I'd like to see more of the different types of grenades, perhaps including incinderary, gas, white phosphorus, HE, concussion, etc.

Other than that, stickable C4's with a remote detonator that's much faster to place than the current claymores. Umm, yeah and some proximity mines...:p

Meplat

Chock full-o-useless information
Dec 7, 2003
Phoenix,Arizona
Okay. I want a simple, GAU5. No forward assist, NO lasers,NODS,GPS, TADS,INAV,M203 with optional Tac Nuke, No optics, no passive IR. NOTHING. JUST a simple shortened M16 .(Please?)

Hell, while you're at it, model it with a 20 round mag, okay? I find the 30's to be too bulky.

Meplat-

Rostam

PSN: Rostam_
May 1, 2001
Leiden, Holland
Vega-don said:
M4 should sound exactly like a M16 , no ?

same ammunition.

in game the SIG and the Famas and the M16 sounds similar TO ME

M4 has a shorter barrel, thus another sound. There are many other factors as well but the lenght of the barrel is the biggest one.

MP_Lord_Kee

Mar 7, 2003
Visit site
SaraP said:
I'd love to see a good 'ol Mosin-Nagant M39...I'd be happy to take pictures once I get mine (once next paycheck clears).

I agree. Mosin-Nagant M39 would be awesome. Althou, a M28 would be cool aswell. Used by the best sniper ever Simo Häyhä :)

//Kee