This is sooo true!! And you know it!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Ever notice that 99.9 % of all winners have a large FPH score? You know the score under the ping. No matter how good you are if they have the FPH you will loose. Ok I guess it means Frag per Hour.. They still win...

Connection is king. Oh yeah, you might get lucky and win one or two now and then but it is an uneven playing field my friends. I have a super cable connection and unless I am connecting well (FPH) I can't win... I think you will agree. Just look the next time you play and see who has the hishest FPH. If they are not the winners they just plain SUCK.. LOL

:D

Last edited:

Kilham

Lost in RL
Oct 11, 2000
Scotland
clanrsu.com
The winner doesn't always have the highest FPH, and the player with the highest FPH doesn't always have the lowest ping. ;)
Just look the next time you play and see who has the hishest FPH. If they are not the winners they just plain SUCK.. LOL
I suck :).

isuck.jpg