Rate the Last Movie You Watched

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
The Assassination of Jesse James By the Coward Robert Ford - 8/10

Really interesting film. What makes it work in its long running time is how the characters interact with each other. I've heard tell that some of the facts between these two guys were fudged slightly for the film, but whether that's true or not really had no effect on me watching it. It's just a good movie.

The themes it has going are really provoking; Legend vs Reality. The idea that you can become infamous by killing someone else who is infamous. It's a true western, through and through. The style reminded me a lot of Unforgiven.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
The recipies for a
hot chick getting side-blended by some monster truck then blown into pieces in a rusty bucket.

Thrallala

Wait, if you're here then that means...
May 11, 2008
Under the bridge downtown.
Resident Evil 1 - 4.5/10
Resident Evil 2 - 6/10
Resident Evil 3 - 7.5/10

to sum up, none of them where the best movie ever. But they where all more or less enjoyable and Milla was pretty damn hot imo!

Looking forward to Resident Evil 4

xMurphyx

Jun 2, 2008
liandri.darkbb.com
Hostage 4/10
No characters. Just card-board clichè carriers. Even if you accept the clichéed characters the movie is a disjointed mess.
+4 points just for the general quality of the look and the acting of the whole movie,
+1 point for Bruce Willis' appearance in his retro backstory hostage-situation scene,
+1 points for a really weirdly badass (as far as emo-badassery goes) deathscene of a character.
-2 points for being so bad but still taking itself serious without even so much as a hint of irony.

SparksterºSanjulo

Mar 28, 2008
The Brave Little Toaster - Awesome/10

Still better then alot of new flicks. Music is awesome, story is simple yet works wonderfully. I just love how the first 3-5 minutes so damn ominous and then is like "WTF" when you see who the main characters are XD

They really don't make 'em like this anymore.

The devil clown is fcking disturbing. I am so serious.

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
The Brave Little Toaster - 10/10

Still better then alot of new flicks. Music is awesome, story is simple yet works wonderfully. I just love how the first 3-5 minutes so damn ominous and then is like "WTF" when you see who the main characters are XD

Thats one of my fav flicks as a kid. I remember the air condioner and the magnetic thing at the end scaring me the most.

SparksterºSanjulo

Mar 28, 2008
The Brave Little Toaster - 10/10

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Jumper - 8/10

I really liked this movie. I didn't think I would, but it was just damn awesome. Plus Rachel Bilson is just f*cking smokin' hot!

IronMonkey

Moi?
Apr 23, 2005
Scotland
www.margrave.myzen.co.uk
Holes 5.5/10

Decent if somewhat routine Disney tale of personal growth and mild peril. No. 1 Daughter tells me it sticks pretty closely to the book (which she still enjoys despite having studied it at school :) - so the book must have something going for it).

A couple of scenes were rather intense and I think it more suitable for older children (say, 10 and above).