DarkBls you dip****...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BobTheFearlessFish

Jun 2, 2000
Nottingham, England
i liked that html thread. i dont consider it spam. it wouldnt have been spam if it was under a post entitled "show off your cool html tricks here". people seem to call it spam because it was in a thread that started out as spam. it actually got more sensible as it went along (html is a lot better than countless "..." posts).

i can however see why the thread was locked now. it would have been nice to have had an explanation of why it was locked at the end of it.

Dank

Mac Guru
Sep 18, 2000
Genesis 1:12
Umm....actually......did you see me posting in that HTML thread? NO

Did you see me arguing in here about it being closed? NO

I think threads like that are a waste of time and I agree with the mods closing it, but that doesn't make it right.

So there. :p

Oh and remember that time we were debating about bunghole waxxing in IRC and you said you thought all guys should wax their ass and I agreed with you?

And that time we were talking about penis size and I said I agreed with you about black penii being too big?

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Originally posted by BobTheFearlessFish
i can however see why the thread was locked now. it would have been nice to have had an explanation of why it was locked at the end of it.

Right. My bad. I was a bit too hurry to post at this time. Next time I will.

You know what? I dont really care. **** you DarkBLs. There's some ****ing HTML for you, you ****ing cocknocker.

Thrash, **** you too

Come on, come on.. Just a small step further to win the Read-Only C00l feature that a lot of people want but never get...

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
Come on, come on.. Just a small step further to win the Read-Only C00l feature that a lot of people want but never get...

What fuc<I></I>kface? You think i'm afraid of you? Fuc<I></i>k you...You're nothing.

DarkBls

Inf Ex-admin
Mar 5, 2000
France
Originally posted by 04

What fuc<I></I>kface? You think i'm afraid of you? Fuc<I></i>k you...You're nothing.

Tired to have your full access ? I'm here to serve. Just let me now It will be a joy to edit your access ability.

Weapon cocked

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
Yeah shi<I></I>thead...You like making idle threats? You french pig fuc<I></i>ker. They never should have mad a mod of a person who cant even speak a correct, intellegable sentance of english.

The_Fur

Back in black
Nov 2, 2000
www.rlgaming.com
why not? 04 gets to be a prick about it let him have some fun as well.
BTW 04, your boyfriend been holding out on you lately, you've been starting to become more and more of an ass lately, since cholo and his kiddie fanclub came back you've acting like that whining about everything you could possibly whine about.

Status
Not open for further replies.