DarkBls you dip****...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ragingsamster

oldfartis nongratis
Jun 4, 2001
Washington
Visit site
You go DarkBLS! Maybe if we could arrange a test thread with the permission of the BuF admins that's one thing, but I don't want html disabled cause the combined torque from billions of floppy drives alters the spin of the earth.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Here we go, the whole nazi mods thing again.

I don't understand why the mods let you play around like this - you guys have a LOT of room, yet you refuse to accept it as enough. You think you have "rights" and "freedom", you think this is some big country where you can fight for your rights - your wrong. You don't own this. Don't go into the definition of public forum either, just grow up and realize you can't have what you want.

*edit* BY THE WAY, accessing the A drive on an already unstable (or slow) system doesn't have the same results as your gaming rig.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
Yeah, but here you aren't going to get sent to a concentration camp, or even to the corner. You'll just be forced to leave gemany - err, the forums :p

And this thing accessing my A drive is getting annoying. It stops any mp3s playing while it does it, which makes it even MORE annoying.

Keiichi

Old Timer
Mar 13, 2000
No censorship on the Platoon 19 forums? Then what do you make of this?

A Bad.Mojo thread locked by Pacman, no less...

-Keiichi

CrappyChan

Come on snow!
Mar 3, 2001
im sorry I know i said i wouldn't post anymore pictures but this thread is screaming it...

btw, that A drive thing is ****ing annoying

[Delta]Predator

Mar 24, 2001
Behind you...
www.phillipsfam.com
No censorship on the Platoon 19 forums? Then what do you make of this?

-Keiichi

Pacman's gone from the team now. HA! :rolleyes:
Anyways, Nova's right guys, Platoon 19 forums are free of banning and locking posts, and if anyone does do that, I can take away their admin or mod access. What we do instead of banning is we put the gay avatar on people who are acting like vee :D

edit-

and then unlocked by [Delta]Predator. Happy?

Last edited:

-=<<NRA>>=-

Jul 6, 2000
note: To call a mod a nazi is not a long-life way to behave anymore
You know what? I dont really care.<B> Fu<I></I>ck you DarkBLs.</B> There's some fuc<I></i>king HTML for you, you fuc<I></I>king coc<I></I>knocker.

Thrash, Fu<I></i>ck you too. As long as i've been on these boards, I can remember you always taking up the side of the moderators. You fuc<I></I>king as<I></I>s fiend. How does it smell with your head all the wat up Darkball's french butt?

ragingsamster

oldfartis nongratis
Jun 4, 2001
Washington
Visit site
churchlady.jpg

Well, Isn't that special.

Thrash123

Obey Leash Laws
Jul 19, 1999
Nowhere to be found.
www.classicwfl.com
O4: You must not remember very much then. I also seem to remember a certain person who had problems fitting in - when I tried to help. Being an ass doesn't get you anywhere, and that's just what your doing.

I'm taking the Mod's side right now because they are RIGHT. I assume you WANT to lose HTML privaledges (Too lazy to fix spelling right now)? As DarkBls stated, using the file access is a good way to go about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.