NSYNC appears in Star Wars II

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Catalyst

science begets death
Jul 18, 1999
CA, USA
It's the principle man. George Lucas lets them in just because his daughter likes them? Give me a break.

DLL

Chrysolyte
Mar 12, 2001
George Lucas has lost his edge. He's turning into an old guy out of touch with the mainstream. Same thing with Steven Spielburg. Spielburg is re-releasing E.T. and they are digitally removing all of the guns from cops' hands and replacing them with walkie-talkies. They're also removing the famous "penis breath" comment.

The great filmakers of yesterday are the old men of today.

ElectricSheep

Tommy Vegas
May 11, 2000
Newark, DE
I've pretty much given up any hope for the whole Star Wars Pre-Trilogy. (EP 1, 2, and 3)

As someone else had put it, it looks like George Lucas has totally shifted his target demographic.

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
Originally posted by RogueLeader
At least they die. That's more than can be said of Jar Jar Binks.
I thought Jar Jar was better than the little Anakin-brat or the little 'princess' ...

oh well, there still is a trilogy that's worth waiting for which doesn't feature 'cute' CGI-characters or little boys ... my precious ;)

jaunty

Apr 30, 2000
At least they die. That's more than can be said of Jar Jar Binks.

I'd like to see a special special edition DVD where you can remove all of the annoying characters, so then the entire movie is about 15 minutes long. (Credits included)

OICW

Reason & Logic > Religion
The original Star Wars was good because it had meaning and depth for adults, but many kids could enjoy it.

Now Lucas is going for little-kids films...**** having stupid CG characters.

**** everyone and everything in Episodes 1, 2 and 3.

FiringAimlessly

NOT going to waste another minute on CS!
Sep 18, 2001
But Gollum is well-done.

As opposed to the bloody Jar Jar, which, despite the undercooking and risk of bacterial infection, still feels stringy in the palate and tastes just plain awful.

Anyways, I digress.

Come to think of it I have nothing else to say. I can't stand Star Wars.

But that's just me.

(insert that spammer emoticon here)

DEFkon

Shhh
Dec 23, 1999
Visit site
uhk. If Lucus could've lost my respect more than once this would do it. I thought he promised not to direct the other two films?!