Maps

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Finally!

8472ed.gif

TCDs explained

But nope, sorry. I'd like to know this myself. There is a map called CTF-JemHadar or something like that, but has absolutley nothing to do with DS9. :(

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
A very odd map that has some Trekkie feel to it is CTF-Spacepirates. It has two space ships flying side by side, requiring you to fly through space to get from on ship to the other. I think that it is a cool idea for a map, although I don't know how much I actually like it. I haven't played it much, since I have only seen it online a handful of times.

Kray

Time chaser
Sep 17, 2000
Fool's Paradise
utgallery.tripod.com
Originally posted by 8-4-7-2
Finally!

8472ed.gif

TCDs explained

But nope, sorry. I'd like to know this myself. There is a map called CTF-JemHadar or something like that, but has absolutley nothing to do with DS9. :(

Hehe, I think 8472 has been waiting for a star trek related thread to come up for a while now so that he can use his tcd. :)

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
Originally posted by JuiceEggsMcKenna
Has the Deep Space 9 game come out yet? Shouldn't be very hard to convert maps from that.

Yes, I have DS9: The Fallen. Really great game.
It used UEd so it would be no problem to convert some maps from that point. The problem are the texturs. You can't build a true Star Trek map with UT's textures. So I had to include the textures from The Fallen which would make to file incredibly big. Let alone copyrights on the textures.
Another point is that The Fallen's maps are meant for singleplayer and therefor straigh forward.

Only way is someone builds a map from scratch with these textures.

Kray: Yes :)

XxBonesxX

banned
Dec 19, 1999
A grave Yard!
Visit site
Nevermind hehe I am in the process of maping a ctf map sorta like space pirates, but better it will include a full sized version of the enterprise and a klingon bird of prey. Instead of having to float to the other ship I am going to design the transporter room to move from ship to ship. Hopefully I will have it done in a short amount of time :) but don't expect it soon!