I don't get it...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

BooGiTyBoY

The ImPaCt-DaMpeNeD BooGeRaToR
For comparitive purposes :)

Unreal
flakcan.jpg

Unreal Tournament
flak.jpg

UT2003/2004
weapons_flak_cannon_b.gif

The new kid on the block
[screenshot]http://img218.exs.cx/img218/2628/ut76wp.jpg[/screenshot]

Now if I was gonna pick one that was going to be a hand-held version of this:
edFLAK02a.jpg

I'm gonna have to go with it's newest incarnation.

innociv

Mar 25, 2005
You seriously liek the UT99 flak? When's hte last time you've seen it? lol
The new one does look more liek the ut99 flak than the ut200x one.
UT2003 went for a way more sleak look on everything and i dont' really like it. Some of the new ones int u2004 are going for a more extravocant look with more blockiness, more technical looking, then it got even more liek that in UC2 and now more ni UT Envy it would seem.
In all the screens there is a much grittier look to everything, alot more imaginative.

Myself I don't like the really sleak and curvy plastic molding around weapons ,i like how it looks like the insides ofthe gun is showing and cool animations showing your next rocket going in the the chamber, waiting to be shot out at someoens ankles.

NeoNite

Starsstream
Dec 10, 2000
In a stream of stars
innociv said:
You seriously liek the UT99 flak? When's hte last time you've seen it? lol

Well, in my case a few seconds ago since boogityboy linked to a pic of it.

I won't change my mind. The UT flak looks best. Most suitable.
Eh.. just my take on it ;O)

It should be altered, adjusted though. But generally remain the same...
(Some extras, not too many.)

The UT2K3/4 one looks weird...0_° Just too weird.

neilthecellist

Renegade.
May 24, 2004
San Diego, California
www. .
EW! Super-soakers...those were so lame....When I was little and played with them, I shot people with it, like headshots, and then they shot me back and were like, "We won, Neil, you lose" and I go "wtf, I shot you first."