BioShock 2 Is A Sea Of Dreams After All

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Dark Pulse

Dolla, Dolla. Holla, Holla.
Sep 12, 2004
Buffalo, NY, USA
darkpulse.project2612.org
Remember last week when we reported BioShock 2 was dropping the "Sea of Dreams" subtitle? Well, apparently it's not being dropped after all. Oopsie Doodle!

Looks like BioShock 2 will be keeping its subtitle after all. Despite reports to the contrary, "Sea of Dreams" will continue following the main title.

While previous reports had 2K saying, "You won't be seeing 'Sea of Dreams' moving forward, just BioShock 2," they've apparently told Eurogamer otherwise. So until somebody reverses course again, you're clear to go on calling it BioShock 2: Sea of Dreams.

Regardless of the game's identity crisis, we'll keep you posted.

Mozi

Zer0 as a number
Apr 12, 2002
In the Borderlands..
www.mozidesign.com
Make up your minds!

It's Bioshock 2.... no wait it's Bioshock: Sea of Dreams.....ok one more time, Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams.... wait cut that it's called Bioshock 2...erm let's call it Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams.

Mastame

Dec 27, 2004
The Netherlands
Make up your minds!

It's Bioshock 2.... no wait it's Bioshock: Sea of Dreams.....ok one more time, Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams.... wait cut that it's called Bioshock 2...erm let's call it Bioshock 2: Sea of Dreams.
There was something about ''false reports''. I believe the subtitle was never even dropped, it was just falsely reported so.

Armagon917

TOAST
Mar 6, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
Lets just call call it what it is.

SystemShock "Suck Edition" 4 :)

aw, be nice now...(would you kindly) so its system shock underwater. to make a game with the impact System Shock 2 made today would be pretty difficult. i would say Bioshock lacked in a few areas but overall was a decent successor to System Shock which i enjoyed. :)

great that "Sea of Dreams" is back/never really left. i am getting tired of all the numbers, unless roman numerals are used. DOOM III vs DOOM 3
see what I mean. So Bioshock II Sea of Dreams, and we're good.

Last edited: