UE3 - General 3D Artist looking for a mod to contribute to.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sushi

Apr 23, 2008
My name is Kevin Tillman and I am very interested in helping out with a mod as an artist, I have examples of some of my recent works at
www.ktt3d.com and was wondering if I could get in on some mod action , I am familiar with Unreal Editor 2.

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
We're in planning stages of a MSU 2008 Comp if you'd like to assist us with creatign some of the characters and.or assests needed? Please hit me with an IM/PM. I like the work you have on your porfolio, the low light helmet was particularly well done.

Sushi

Apr 23, 2008
Cool, I am definetly interested, let me know what I can do to help out. Also, I know im gona sound like a retard, but what is an IM/PM. Do you mean "Instant Messenger" or a "Private Message"? Sorry im a super noob when it comes to the lingo, but im catching on hopefully.

Leonardo

Old fart on top the mountain.....
You're fine kev, we've all been there at some point and time. you are correct with Im and Pm. I've sent you the information per request. Go over it please hope to meet you on msn im at some point either way. You definitely have some nice skill talent young man.

Sushi

Apr 23, 2008
Hey Leonardo thnx for your compliment, I am currently at work and am on break lol, also I will read the information that you have sent me once I get home. I will sign on to msn etc. once I leave work, talk to you soon.