UE3 - General the Devil Behind Canvas Project Need your help

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

HarvesterUT

beat me with a stick
Oct 28, 2002
Texas
very nice concept art. you have some real talent in that category. i like the general idea of the game, but i wonder how you actually play the game, i.e. how you interact/attack/complete objectives.

i would like to see your mod idea progress into something tangible. i have some editor skills with UT and UT2004, but I hae not yet touched the UT3 editor.

S

sussimathew

I prepare the canvas for painting?

I have brought canvas from the nearest Wal-Mart and would like to paint mountains and ice. Can some one suggest me how to start with? Should I prepare the canvas for painting? Will I sketch the picture, and then start with oil paints or should me oil paint first with white and after drying this, I have to start with. I need some advice. I completely new to painting and would like to develop a hobby. Someone help me with some tips.

fleshsniper1

Jan 21, 2008
sussumathew, this is a recruiting place so you wont find much help here. but if you google search painting with canvas or just painting there should be billions of help

Guesscui

Feb 27, 2008
DBC___New_version_Amy_2_by_Guesscui.jpg

An updated version of Amy, high poly model in making

Guesscui

Feb 27, 2008
Hi I'm back again.
We now have some people working on the project, and all the progress is positive so far.
We have a few technical level designer and level artists and for now we'll start working on our first test level.
We are looking for a web master for the project to take care of a forum in the near future, if anybody's interested in doing so, please notify me by sending email to guesscui@msn.com.
And I heard some unreal community sites host free forums for mod developer, anybody know what sites are they?
Thanks!