What are you doing RIGHT NOW?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Well we don't have it yet but we have a boxer picked out (with a spot on it's eye but hell no I'm not using that generic name :p) but we might decide on a lab instead.

Gundato

Wangosaurus Rex
Feb 26, 2002
In a Nuclear Missile Silo
Scripting a Morrowind mod for two reasons:

One, it will make ********er finally shut the **** up.
Two, after reading 67 Ultimate Spider-Man comics in a row, I am afraid that my brain is becoming that of either a little girl, or a 15-year old Peter Parker.

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
Well we don't have it yet but we have a boxer picked out (with a spot on it's eye but hell no I'm not using that generic name :p) but we might decide on a lab instead.

So, a Boxer with a patch on the eye but who you won't name spot.
How's aboot Bullseye? Patches? Rocky?

To provide any more ideas I'd have to know if it's a male or female.

SleepyHe4d

fap fap fap
Jan 20, 2008
Started playing Fallout for the first time. If anyone can tell me how to cure poison from the radscorpions i'd be very thankful.

Use Antidote, you can have the doc guy in Shady Sands make them for you from Radscorp tails or you can just barter them from random places.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
Telling ZVH to collect scorpion tails and to give them to a guy in Shady Sands for XP and antidote.

edit
Also once again getting instaposted because something in RL happened between typing of post and clicking submit.

Last edited: