Bill Gates fires on 3 in shootout in his front yard

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Hadmar

Queen Bitch of the Universe
Jan 29, 2001
Nerdpole
A law that says, "It's illegal to drug someone up without them agreeing to it" already exists to some extent.
I know, that was supposed to be a mild joke. But you've got a point there.

The laws would have to be very strict and without loopholes. Everything that is sold drug-enhanced needs a FBL (Fucking Big Label) that says exactly what and how much drugs it contains and stores would have to keep it in a place sepperated from the no drugs stuff. In combination with education that could work. Maybe.

Or:

Don't allow food mixed with (addictive?) drugs at all. No problem with cigarettes there couse fags hardly count as food. There would be a problem with alcohol and caffeine, though.

Or maybe a combination:

Only allow the usage of a drug in 'food' if it's not more addictive then alc and nicotine, plus FBLs.

Or:

Only allow to sell drugs and products containing drugs in drugstores. This means all drugs. Again strict laws - a drugstore is a drugstore, no McDonald got a licence for selling drugs so come and get your McHigh in the drive in.

I don't think I have the final answer but I guess it could be done somehow.

*edit*
Funny. Personaly I don't give a beep about drugs. And that includes alcohol.

Last edited:

Keganator

White as Snow Moderator
Jun 19, 2001
PR's Barracks
www.kegnet.net
Hehe, yeah. Could open up a whole new market... You have the medical drug aisle, then you have the recreational drug aisle. Everything from Cocanachips to lightly powdered Meth dohnuts. As long as 50% of the box on every side has warning messages, I wouldn't mind TOO much. I'll agree with you there: any product that has any sort of 'recreational' drug should be very obviously labled.

Of course, that may mean some current drugs should be reclassified. Nicotine and tobacco is very obviously a recreational drug. What about cafeene? There's evidence of a correlation between higher blood pressure and high cafeene usage, as well as many negative affects involving sleep. Alchohol for sure is a recreational drug.

Heh...this topic could span a whole 'nother thread...but I think I'll leave it at that :)

JaFO

bugs are features too ...
Nov 5, 2000
but that's already happening isn't it ?
The big stores already have the 'fake-meat' for (wannabe) veggy-lovers.
There's the no-sugar/artificial crap-section for candy in some candy-stores ...
There's the 'bio'-stuff that's separate ...
There is (or at least I hope there is) the non-gene-'enhanced' section ... (altough last I heard the USA-government was opposed to those things having FBL's as Hadmar said ... )

I think a clearly marked store to sell & buy your those types of drugs (or coffeeshops as they're known here) certainly isn't a bad idea.

That people still smoke or (even more stupid) start smoking despite these signs only bothers me because I've got to deal with that stinking smoke (and other side-effects like drunk/drugged driving).
Other than that : if they want to kill themselves ... let them.

ecale3

Sniper - May be harmful to your health.
Jul 13, 2001
Maryland Bitch.
www.ecale25.netfirms.com
i want a tank... Less subtle than my usual approach, but you don't have to worry about traffic.

Freon, life is all about shooting people and having sex. TV, video games, and music all say so. It must be true.

EtherRex

Englishman
Mar 19, 2002
London.
www.MPClan.com
Keganator said:
People who buy cigarettes now don't want nicotine. Studies have shown its addictive power.

Thats strange, I always thought it was the effects of the nicotine that I enjoyed when I smoked. Similarly I always thought it was the mind expanding experiences that accompany ingestion of LSD that I enjoyed. Silly me. It must have been the sensation of chewing paper.

Keg. Abuse of substances by corporations is a completely seperate issue to criminalisation of a large percentage of the population. Legalisation and control is the only sensible solution to the drugs 'problem'. Corporations already abuse addictive substances in order to increase sales. Sugar is addictive, coffee is addictive, both those substances are in the majority of softdrinks in one form or another. I would only hope that if addictive substances such as cocaine or amphetamine where legalized that there would be strictly enforced restrictions on their use within the food industry.

This guy should not have to put up with drug dealers in his garden. I am confident that if the control of drugs distribution was taken away from criminal organisations then these kind of incidents would reduce in frequency.