Official Site/Forum Issues Thread

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Diehard,

I tried to find your original e-mail and can't for some reason. Please resend it and I will reply as soon as I can.

Diehard

Sir_Brizz,

Thanks for answering me :), i got your mail address connected to this site, and i assume its correct, either PM me your mail address to be sure. Cause i don't want to put it here, in case you want your mail address hidden from public.

I need a day to adapt the original mail because i have to review it and i came up with a better secure way for you to give me the numbers i want.

So i have to work a bit on the mail, but ill post here once its sent.

Diehard

Yeah, thats the mail i used. I am working on it and (alot)later today it will be finished, and ill post here when its on its way.

I will use 2 mailservers to sent the mail twice to minimize the change its hold back because of (undeserved)spam.

Diehard

Bloodyboy

UT3 JB Mapper
Jan 18, 2010
France
Hi, I dont receive anymore mail notification from subscribed thread and private messages, without reason.
(no email modified, nothing modified)

BdazmedPrim

Jun 11, 2021
Hi folks!
My messages are awaiting moderator approval, the first one was posted on 11 of June.
Can I know what's the problem of it?