Feeling a little Sick.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Feb 26, 2001
England
Well, its 5:52am here in England and I've pretty much given up in trying to sleep. Got a nasty pain on the left side of my stomach that won't seem to go away (had it around 10 hours now I guess).
Any guesses as to what it is? (I'm not throwing up or anything, kinda feels like a cramp). I still reckon its fromt the Pizza I ate earlier.

Feb 26, 2001
England
I heard that starts on the left and moves over to the right. Mine is more a pain in the stomach - I reckon if I throw up I'll feel better.
But I'll wait till it happens naturally.

Damn this is painful, been rolling around on my bed for the last few hours muttering nasty words under my breath. Its like that scene is Resovior Dogs when the guy gets shot in the stomach.
Execpt im just a little ill :)

McMuffin

The sh¡ttiest Infiltrator
Jul 30, 2000
OR
Man I loathe being too sick to sleep... the only thing worse is when it's summer and hot as well.

edit: Sometimes if you just lie [almost] impossibly still for 30 min or so you can get away with not puking... but if you're gonna, you're gonna.

edit again: wtf's this thread doing in General?

ThunderChunky

L337 Cube H@X0®
Jul 1, 2000
I've gotten like that when I'm badly dehydrated...

<-Also curious as to why this is in the General Forum :)

Troubleshooter

Aug 5, 2000
The Netherlands
sprint a few rounds around the block that will help...one way or another. ordering an extra-large pizza and eating it ASAP will also speed-up the "healing process"

Feb 26, 2001
England
Lol, thanks for all the advice. Went to hospital in the end and had an enemea (spelt correclty). That was fun...

They couldn't figure out what it was even after the X-Rays. All gone now though (after a night in the ward). So I'm now my happy (mobile) self again.

I gotta say, that was one painful experience I never want to go through again.