*=)IAS(=* recruiting too

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
since there are so many recruiting threads in here, we thought to open another one too.

we are a bunch of old arse lamers ..erm, gamers, who play xmp for fun and look for some additions to our squad. our members come from all over europe. you will have to be able to speak and understand a bit english though.

so if you are 18+ years old and are looking for a nice place to idle go here: irc.utassault.net #ias

our useless and most times not up to date homepage can be found here

Last edited:

Hugh(_I_)Jarse

Mar 15, 2004
I'm the "old arse lamer" :D

come to the irc channel, or catch us on a server near you!

ability to have fun and be nice at the same time usually more important than out and out skill (I'm v nice and have a lot of fun, which was the only way I got in)

Towanda

Aug 9, 2000
www.boteam.net
I joined IAS a few weeks ago and I must say these guys are great, both chatting with in irc or TS and in playing XMP. If u want to play XMP in a good clan witch is a great experience, join irc or pm one of the above! :)

Most of you have probably never heard about any of us but we have been active players in the Utassault.net League since -99 when UT came out

Last edited:

-=McBean=-

*=)Bean(=*
Mar 16, 2004
England
www.ia-squad.de.vu
Hey guys,

I'm back! :D

School work prevented me from continuing with IAS in the utassault league but all that's behind me now, I now have enough time to play and have all the necessary files set up. You know how to contact me if you need me to play ;)

Been playing XMP since friday, odds are one or two of you saw me playing (still on my 56k) lol but that don't stop me from sniping :D

Last edited:

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
somehow i get the feeling this is becomming an IAS only spam thread on the beyondunreal forums. well, keep on the good spam, erm ... work.

-=McBean=-

*=)Bean(=*
Mar 16, 2004
England
www.ia-squad.de.vu
IAS Advertisment

I've known these guys for roughly 4 years, they are a good group of guys they don't really care if you have massive amounts of skill as long as there is place for improvement, all they really care about is having fun and a couple of laughs. As cyb said they usually hang around in the irc channel #ias, I would suggest if your interested in joining them that you go in there, there's always at least 7-8 people just chatting.

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
-=McBean=- said:
As cyb said they usually hang around in the irc channel #ias.

always give the irc server address too, not everyone uses the same irc-network.

irc.utassault.net #ias

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
ahh, not to forget. since we are all slow and boring folk, that cannot harm anything, we have and also take female players. no question about that.

IAS|Spiff

Jan 22, 2004
cyb said:
ahh, not to forget. since we are all slow and boring folk, that cannot harm anything, we have and also take female players. no question about that.

:D , some female players for our clan will do just fine...:D

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
well....obviously im not joining...but since everyone outside of IAS is too afraid to post here, I'll just show them that it is OK. :) We havent played you guys yet, but vD would be up for a scrim after we get our stuff together. :)

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
yay, 1st non-IAS post. /me gives Xaero a cookie.

1poke.gif

Last edited:

Xaero

Who Dey!
Oct 11, 2003
Cincinnati
www.xaero.us
awww....dang....

well...we simply have too many inactive players right now. real life comes first, ya know. We've dropped all leagues/ladders as of right now (and lost our #1 on IGL because of it :-/)

cyb

Dec 15, 2003
lol ... just edited my post because i noticed that i couldnt read correctly .. but now you answered to quickly to NOT notice :D

yeah, i know what you mean :(