UE3 - General Sound Designer available - high quality and low price

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

doublereso

Jan 8, 2014
Stockholm, Sweden
headshotlab.com
Hi everybody!

I’m a game sound designer and work for one of the best game-SFX companies. Right now I need an additional freelance income and I decided to make an offer to game developers who need SFX: let me create high-quality custom SFX for your project(s) for a cheap price, but with low speed. If your project has enough time buffer it would be reasonable to consider my offer.

I write out all the benefits that you will get from work with me:
  • High quality SFX designed with the industry-standart tools.
  • Nice price (yay!).
  • High level management care with sound-brief, SFX-list, consult and appropriate feedback.
  • Discount price to order a custom composed music.
  • 100% money back guarantee in case of unhappy work.
My portfolio site.
My Sound Design Demo Reels playlist.
My Unreal Engine 4 Audio Assets Reels playlist.

Send me a letter to peter@headshotlab.com to start conversation about audio in your project. You’re always warmly welcome.

Thanks for reading this!

Last edited:

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Pretty sweet sounding work. Have you thought about contributing something to the development of UT4 just to get more of your work out there?