How do I make a pawn drop the flag in CTF?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
I see...
Ich bin nicht ein Walross und ich spiele nicht Schlagzueg. Mein Opa heisst Bob, mein Vater heisst Bob, und mein Bruder heisst Bob. Ach, ich heisse Bob, auch. Ja, ich finde Käse sehr gut und ich möchte ein Banane, bitte. Ich komme aus Walross Land und Orangensaft ist kaputt. KAPUTT! Orangensaft ist blöd, auch! SEHR blöd! So, wie heisst du? Wo ist mein Banane? Heisst du Jörg? Hast du ein Banane? Ich möchte ein Banane. Banane, Banane, Banane, APFEL!

stimmt oder stimmt nicht:
Käse is gut.
5+5=zehn
Ich bin ein stück Kuchen!

Ich gewinnen!

Eh... Sorry about that.

Answers:
stimmt
stimmt
stimmt nicht

Jun 12, 2001
www.planetunreal.com
um einen Pfandgegenstand die Markierungsfahne fallenlassen zu lassen,
benutzen Sie ein Stück des Codes, das wie als "
ctfflag(dude.playerreplicationinfo.hasflag).drop(ein wenig sein muß);
". Die Bedeutung des Lebens ist jetzt, jedoch, 42 und wenn Sie
beharren, beende ich Ihre puny Lebensdauer.

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
How did your pants get broken, and why would a walrus - who's grandpa, father and brother are named "Bob" just like itself - want a banana and then an apple?

Why would a walrus wear pants anyway? And why would it even know about orange juice or that its name was "Bob"?

Your incoherency has caused a major malfuntion in my already limited capability of understanding German. I will now put on some yellow music and paint the ceiling walls in a pleasant shade of sweet 'n sour.

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
Originally posted by Smoke39
Mein Taschenrechner ist kaputt auch...

Dein Taschenrechner? You're obviously quite advanced, as aquatic mammals go! I mean, a pair of pants and a calculator...

Maybe Rammstein has written a song about that. I wouldn't know, since I never really listen to their lyrics anyway:

Punish me, punish me.
Stone turns into gold
and gold turns into stone.
You may be my punisher.

Now, what the <sexual intercourse> is that supposed to mean?!?

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
It means rocks and gold will turn into each other when that guy is punish by that other guy. Yeah.
I could make up a song about a calculator:

Taschenrechner!
Er is gut!
Taschenrechner!
Er ist nicht kaputt!
Taschenrechner!
Er ist über Mathe!
Taschenrechner!
Er is sehr Klasse!
Ja!

Pretty neat, huh?

Psycho_Leech

Hug meh
Sep 17, 2001
In the darkness
www.geocities.com
Well...

I listen to Rammstien, I listen to lyrics, but I still don't know what they mean, but they sound cool, I've got a compilation with Sonne on it, and have seen other songs on Kerrang!, but haven't got any of their albums yet.

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
Re: Well...

Originally posted by Psycho_Leech
I listen to Rammstien, I listen to lyrics, but I still don't know what they mean, but they sound cool, I've got a compilation with Sonne on it, and have seen other songs on Kerrang!, but haven't got any of their albums yet.

Perhaps you should start by learning how to spell "Rammstein". ;)

Is it a typically German thing to get emotionally attached to one's calculator?

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Probably not, but that doesn't keep my song from being cool! It has "kaputt" in it! Yeah!

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Originally posted by Smoke39
Mein Taschenrechner ist kaputt auch...

Now I've got you! Any average translator program return that stuff if you feed it with "My calculator is broken, too...":rolleyes:

The correct sentence would be:

Mein Taschenrechner ist auch kaputt...

Postal

I apear to have lost my pin.
Nov 14, 1999
WoD.BeyondUnreal.com
I am the Alpha and the Omega.

In the old latin alphabet (alpha beta AB minue the letter a to represent the whole alphabet) Alpha was the first letter, and Omega the Last. Hence I am the Alpha and the Omega means that I was here in the beginning, and I will be here in the end, or it can be interperated that I am everything.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Originally posted by Wormbo

Now I've got you! Any average translator program return that stuff if you feed it with "My calculator is broken, too...":rolleyes:

The correct sentence would be:

Mein Taschenrechner ist auch kaputt...

Yeah whatever. Why didn't you yell at me for writing "Ich gewinnen" if you're so smart?

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Originally posted by Postal
In the old latin alphabet (alpha beta AB minue the letter a to represent the whole alphabet) Alpha was the first letter, and Omega the Last. Hence I am the Alpha and the Omega means that I was here in the beginning, and I will be here in the end, or it can be interperated that I am everything.

Uhm... I thought Alpha, Beta and Omega were letters of the Greek alphabet...:con:

Olethros

Functional alcoholic
Originally posted by Wormbo
Uhm... I thought Alpha, Beta and Omega were letters of the Greek alphabet...:con:
Obviously, Wormbo is pretty smart... The latin alphabet - which you're reading right now - starts with "a" and ends with "z" (or "&aring;" in Norwegian, Danish and Swedish).

As for Rammstein lyrics, I just listened to the words of "Tier" ("Animal") and I am quite disgusted! Check it out:
He will go to his daughter,
she is fair and young of years.
He greets(?) her like a dog,
he will have his own flesh and blood.
Sick, isn't it?