How do I make a pawn drop the flag in CTF?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
It's done with the Drop() function of CTFFlag.
The Translocator checks the AllowTranslocation() function of the current GameInfo. In CTF this function calls CTFFlag.Drop() if the pawn has the flag.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
How do you explain how to pronounce things? It's sorta like the "oo" of "good" or "wood." It's kinda different in Björn and Jörg, though, cuz of the "j" (a "y" sound) and "r" (sorta a mix of "r" and "g"). Schlagzeug is fun, too.

We WoD people are the masters of off topicness.

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Actualy, it would be like the "o" in "fog." And the "g" is pronounce as a regular "g," as in "good." And the "z" would be pronounced "ts," like in "bits."
ü is fun, too. :)
Günther.
Please don't make me explain how to say ü or Günther...

Smoke39

whatever
Jun 2, 2001
Fine....
ü is sorta like saying "u" (like the "oo" in "food") and the "e" in "me" at the same time. Sorta shape your lips like the "u" but your tongue like the "e." That's tthe best I can explain it. Also, the "h" in "th" in German is silent. There is no "th" sound in German like Enlgish. There is "sh" and "ch" though: "sch" and "tsch." They both made more sense than the English spellings, considering the way "ch" is pronounced in German, which also makes more sense than the English pronounciation of "ch." Eh, yeah. Why exactly am I telling you this again?