If anyone cares...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
I put the «BuA» website back online. There really isn't much of anything there. Just hopeful something will come along that will once again spark our interest and provide some good clean competitive online play for the PC. Perhaps we, as the core group, should get together sometime and discuss the future of our clan here.

Maybe we could expand into a legitimate guild when GW2 comes out, and use this site as the home. Idk, just throwing ideas out there. I don't know whats gotten into me, I just decided the other day I wanted to fix all the php errors on the site that were caused by the upgrade to php5. It's pretty much all fixed up.

Maybe we should put up a 2K4 server again... the server query script looks lonely :lol:

Morty

The getting killed man!!
Feb 22, 2005
Ohio...that suck ass STATE.
Since I'm newly single I might have times at night after the kids go to bed. The sleep though anything so my speakers are up and loud. I also have USB headset so I'm ready to do some gaming. I have to get back into something I loved to do as my single self. Boney, can you at least change my ID from KMortus to Morty? I'm old and so is the KMortus. No need to show my age. ;)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
I have always used that to quickly check if anyone is in TS.

Be good to see the errors fixed.

We can change the name to fit better for GW2...