New game!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Devastator

What are YOU looking at?
Apr 8, 2003
North
bua.beyondunreal.com
Hells yeah :) Didn't install Steam yet Taz. Waiting on my HDD to install all my stuff. Will see how much free space I have left on the SSD before installing any games on it.

Bonecrusher

Make choices, don't look back...
Oct 14, 2001
Spring City, PA
bua.beyondunreal.com
Hmmm, looks like I may need to try using WASD. It won't let me bind keys to the Numpad. It registers... but just puts a 0 instead of Numpad 0. Then in-game, only the 0 at the top of the keyboard works. I may look into getting a new mouse too... NEED MOAR BUTTONS!!!

I played for a bit last night. Seemed pretty cool. I didn't get to bed early like I wanted to :lol:. I'll see if I have some more time to play tonight. :)

TAZTG

Your face, Your ass-Whats the Difference
Sep 12, 2001
Brunswick, MD
Same Problem getting use to Keys. Was wondering if there was a file we could open and bind keys?? Vietnam one was a bit confusing..