resolutions

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Voyd-

Nov 24, 1999
Visit site
i got in a bit early on the 'ol resolution thing this year. i resolved to turn my life around. i was stuck going nowhere fast at my crummy graveyard shift job. last week i told them i was leaving. yesterday was my last night. anyone whos ever worked graveyard shifts for a long period of time knows how depressing it can get, and how hard the accumulated physical fatigue hits.

im going to take 2 weeks off till new years to rest up real good and spend the holidays with my family, like it should be. and then i will start the millenium off on a good note in a fresh, new dayjob.

anyone else have any serious millenium resolutions?

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
resolutions eh? hmmm, never thought of any yet. good choice on leaving Voyd. ill hafta start thinking of some, and when i do, ill post.

bullet2.gif

WiZ
Smileygames.8m.com

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
I guess my resolutions are to play more hockey, get a proper job and launch my new project I'm working on. (What is it? Can't tell you right now /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif )

bullet2.gif

Tomorrow never knows what it doesn't know too soon.

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
Well my resolution for the new year will hopefully be 1600 x 1200 when I get the Voodoo 5 the day it comes out.

bullet2.gif

If you have any problems with what I just said then I welcome you to click here.

wiz4ha

Jul 7, 2000
such the joker LiquiD_SiN. hehehe. im still stuck on 1024x768x16. ah well. that'll change once the voodoo6 comes out, and i'll have a 20-inch monitor.

bullet2.gif

WiZ
Smiley Games