UE3 - UT3 GEARS of WAR Character Pack 2 [SCREEN]

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

UX.Loki

Oct 5, 2008
GEARS of WAR Character Pack 2 - Conclusion to the merging of Unreal Tournament and Gears of War worlds.

Work is being based on release 1.6, but every model will be replaced with another, of higher quality. For instance, character models from GoW1 will be replaced with better versions from GoW2. Locust forces, same as it was in the 1.6 release, will be available as a separate faction, with their own unique voice packs. Their models, as aforementioned, will be replaced with new ones, with better meshes and textures.

If I'll figure out how to convert XMA file format, expect GoW3 characters to receive unique voice packs too.

Unique HUD hand models are planned, I'll try to create new ones for each class and each faction.

It would've been great for factions to have their own unique loading screen, but at the moment I can't figure out how to use them instead of UTFrontEnd.ut3. If you know something on the subject, any help would be greatly appreciated.

At the current stage of development, I'd really appreciate your comments and suggestions. It's important for me to know how to deliver such a huge content pack in the most useful and interesting way possible.

---

Last edited:
Reactions: ANDREW_RYAN