Hello all - and you too Y5!!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Y

Yellow5

Man I tell ya it's almost like x-mas around here with some of the old faces returning.

/me does the happy dance.

QAPete

Chief Muckety Muck
Aug 17, 1999
Pottstown, PA, USA
www.beyondunreal.com
Originally posted by UrsaMajor
Yellow5, been a long time, bud. Hope you're doing well.

And hello to everyone else (hi strormi ;) ). A few familiar faces here, I see.

Nice to meet you, UrsaMajor. I missed out on the old green boards at PU (well, most of them), but I recall the name. Any friend of Y5's is immediatly suspect in my book... ;)

Pete
-BeyondUnreal Rebel Leader

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
what to do...what to do.You're not really a n00b,so my agreement with the management says I'm not allowed to preform the traditional "ZenPirate humps <insert name here>" welcome to BuF...Guess I'll just have to slap LiquiD_SiN with a wet CHRYSt and give you a big old "Howdy!"

L_S

Nov 24, 1999
So.....where's EvilAsh

When the forum made the switch to UBB he posted here for a while under the name "TheRock" but it's been a while since he posted.

So are you staying for good or just dropping by? I don't know if you can put up with all our silly antics :p

I_B_Bangin

habitual line stepper
Aug 6, 2000
Boston, MA
You can have some truffles anyway...

truffles.jpg

I'm sure someone will eat em if you won't! :)