Who are you going to vote for this year and why is it Obama?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
I'm voting for Haarg because Obama isn't actually a liberal and I hate liberty freedom and America.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
[17:35] <@haarg> and a vote for haarg is a vote for 1 second of light trillions of times brighter than the sun

Apr 21, 2003
Europe
If I was an american citizen, I'd vote for democrats (note, I did not say Obama) just to not let the conservative fanatics be at play.

cryptophreak

unbalanced
Jul 2, 2011
"Like slaves on a ship talking about who's got the flyest chain."

Talib Kweli, Africa Dream.

Zur

surrealistic mad cow
Jul 8, 2002
Politics has refined the art of pretending to manage a vast territory while actually fecking the shit up.

HugoMarques

☆☆☆☆☆
Dec 14, 2010
Portugal
So you're all thinking of voting in an irish black guy? Ya know, O'bama?

I always wondered how I'd greet if I ever met him, but I'd be something like "Yo, top of the morning to you there, dog!"

Also, lol @ tag.

phil

OH GOD
Jan 3, 2000
Because it's one party :shh:. It's easier to confuse people if they think its a team game.