It's Summertime!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

~Cobra~

Cursed!
Apr 7, 2000
Visit site
ok maybe not yet... but it's friggin hot here...

oh what's your fav thing to do during the summer? and fav summer song? im in such a summer mood... it's weird cause i usually hate the heat..

------------------
"nice shot"

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Let's see...favorite things to do during summer...

Stay in my cellar and play my computer (temporary...)

Lie on the couch with the A/C blaring on me ( :))

Not much else... :)

bullet2.gif

burpfish.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>To alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gir

Offensive mode!
Apr 23, 2000
Peking Eend.
Visit site
Summertime
And the living is easy
Fish are jumpin’
And the cotton is high

Your daddy's rich
And your mama's good lookin’
So hush little baby
Don't you cry

One of these mornin’s
You're gonna rise up singin’
You're gonna spread your wings
And you’ll touch the sky

But til that mornin'
Ain't nothings can harm you
You got your daddy
You got your momma standin’ by

Ahh.. Summertime !

You people ready for some summer lovin' yet?
I am!

bullet2.gif

I am the creatoR of all.

Matrix?

Jun 6, 2000
Somewhere in England
Visit site
I love driving my car with the windows down and the music pumping! Oh and playing on my computer with the sound at max volume so the neighbours get to here me blowing bots away!

Damn the subwoofer loves the music in CTF-Facing Worlds... Oh how the neighbours are gonna hate me this summer! ha-ha.

bullet2.gif

I'm on Fire!!! - No really, I'm on Fire - HEEEELLLLPPP!!!!

~Cobra~

Cursed!
Apr 7, 2000
Visit site
man... i forgot to put my fav things to do

go out and play ball and get all sweaty and get the hell back inside to some nice AC... then go back out at nite and chill at the beach... heh...

fav summer song: Lost Boyz - Summertime
oh and Summer Girl by i forget who but it was out last year.. i liked it a lot for about 3 weeks then it got kinda old...

bullet2.gif

"nice shot"

F

[F-U]Ruffrider

I like to play All-Star Baseball for counties.. Go to beach, vacation to florida and might be going on a cruise this year. Race my dirt bike and my quad and this year hopefully my car :). The only thing that sux about summer is work :(.

Fav Song. Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby (You should hear the bass in my car)

bullet2.gif

AKA Ruffrider
"My House!"
In the words of Boom... "Boom!"

Just because I'm a HPB doesn't mean I can't kick your A$$!

Currently Available for recruiting.

The_Inflictor

Honest and unmerciful
Mar 25, 2000
Midlands
Vanilla Ice sucks!!

wtf is he doing now anyway. That big hair he had was rude.

bullet2.gif

"Have I shown you lately what my clan can do?
Cos I own you arse now by rights, We got family!" One Big Family - Embrace

F

[F-U]Ruffrider

I just like that one song... It has mad bass and he says "rolling in my 5.0" and I have a 5.0 :)

bullet2.gif

AKA Ruffrider
"My House!"
In the words of Boom... "Boom!"

Just because I'm a HPB doesn't mean I can't kick your A$$!

Currently Available for recruiting.

Zaccix

Truth, by Banksy
Nov 10, 1999
London, UK
Normally I'm at the computer a lot, but during the summer I just like to get out of the house as much as possible.

You'll find me up on the L (a big area which is actually the roof of an underground garage) playing skater hockey, or I'll be skating around town (hey, this is London. It's big enough :) ) The one thing I'll have to get myself soon is a portable MP3 player. Less weight = good when skating.

I'll probably also be at the Euro LAN party (if it actually takes place) and doing other things that just seem to happen unexpectedly.

My favourite summer song: Good Times. (I've forgotten who it's by though. It's the one that starts with "You don't even have to try. It comes easy for you").

Oh yeah, my forum status might as well be my summer status too ;)

bullet2.gif

Just chill out!

Matrix?

Jun 6, 2000
Somewhere in England
Visit site
Ruffrider -

You want bass!!! Get Pulp Friction by Alex Reece and prepared to have your head blown apart :)

Sounds sorted on an Infinity Kappa Perfect 12.1 in the boot of yer car!! I think 1400w peak is enough to get you sorted ;)

bullet2.gif

I'm on Fire!!! - No really, I'm on Fire - HEEEELLLLPPP!!!!