Who will win Super Bowl XXXVIII?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

"Two out of three ain't bad..."

• New England Patriots

Votes: 27 77.1%
  • Carolina Panthers

Votes: 8 22.9%

• Total voters

ZenPirate

Living Legend (and moderator)
Nov 21, 2000
New York
[FO]Crafty-
I choose no one cause football sucks

This is a troll post, even if you didn't realize it.

phil- You know every year dope posts this same exact thread and every year we do this to it. Maybe this year a mod should DELETE ALL THE POSTS LIKE THIS ONE.^^^^^

This is the lovin' that trolls thrive on. ++

The Dopefish- Bugger off, please. Else, I'll also request the mods shut you up.

This is someone who's lashing out in frustration because his football thread is getting crapped on

grawwwl, rrrrrrrrrarrr
This is Chewbacca. What does it mean? I don't know, it doesn't make sense. If it doesn't make sense, you must acquit.

Now, play nice or I shall give you all the buttery smooth flavor of justice.

SugarBear

Sadly Un-Surreal
May 18, 2001
Doesn't even matter
Visit site
I say we let UT sort it out, maybe some of you will recall, but for the last three or four years I've had an all out grudge match between the two teams on DM-Deck16, not only has UT been right every single time, it's even accurately predicted how the game itself will play out, ie, off to a slow start, then one team comes from behind for a last minute victory.....UT is football GOD

I AM{skullface}

metrosexual
Oct 24, 2000
Boston, Mass
www.skullface.com
ViperXL said:
I just wanted the Colts to lose this week so all the fair-weather Colts fans and Bandwagon fans would shut up finally. Thank god i dont have to hear anymore "We Believe in Blue" ad campaigns anymore here at college in Indiana. It gets a little annoying.

I agree, but living in New England and having gone to Pats games, I know that Pats fans are just as big fair-weather fans as any team has. After their "miracle" win at the superbowl 2 years ago, the Pats fair-weather fans have been riding high.

On another note, the Panthers are lucky to be at the superbowl this year. We're talking a sub-standard team that's just had things go right for them. The Patriots should beat them...but hey...wait...2 years ago the Patriots were a sub-standard team that were lucky to be in the superbowl.... ;)

Oh well...I'll be sure to watch the game and switch cheering to and fro each team. :D My beloved Dolphins where knocked out of the playoff race long ago (not that they had a chance anyway). :(

-I_AM{skullface}

Last edited:

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
ViperXL said:
Well, Let me tell you Dopefish, the Superbowl is much more than a formality :) Remember the Rams-Patriots superbowl? how much of a formality was that? ;) Dont sell any superbowl team short. Ever.

If you read and analyzed a little more closely, you'd realize I was referring to the NFC Championship game. :p

tool

BuFs #1 mom
Oct 31, 2001
Up my ass
I'm hoping it is a close and high scoring game, because those kinda superbowls are always the best, but everyone is saying it wont be.

The Dopefish

Eat your veggies!
Apr 17, 2000
Springfield, MA, USA
Oh, and, like 2 years ago:

top.patriots.6.ap.jpg

adam_020104.jpg

superbowl633_lower.jpg

a_vinatieri3_ft.jpg

smh_vinwin_st.jpg

Last edited:

novak

Oct 22, 2003
Visit site
Amazing game. I was thinking about going to bed after the first quarter but I'm sure glad I didn't. Although I'm a Pats fan, I was secretly rooting for the Panthers just because they were the underdogs and gave a hell of a fight.

:tup: :tup:

Oh and... GO PATRIOTS!