Allison's lap dance

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2000
Visit site
Originally posted by [RSU]D-Stroya
Nice story saph, do you write a lot of stories like that?

No, just once and a while. Mostly when someone requests it. Alli "indirectly" asked for the lap dance story (With some help from Boom) :D

8-4-7-2

Mar 6, 2000
Germany
This is one of my less graphic stories. In fact, I had to tone this one down for general viewing.

Feel from to PM me the real version
/me gets all horny from the waiting on it ;)

Feb 4, 2000
Visit site
Well, the "director's cut" is still in my head :lol: It took me an hour to write that story last night. I will work on it some more and finish it in the next few days.

Mute

All you have to do is smile!
Originally posted by Sapphire Nights
Well, the "director's cut" is still in my head :lol: It took me an hour to write that story last night. I will work on it some more and finish it in the next few days.

Me moves that a new hidden 'pr0n & erotica story forum' be opened for the occasion ;).

(no, not the monkey one, been there, done that... someone should really update it cause Y5 has been slacking!)

Status
Not open for further replies.