UT behind winroute pro...

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

samrtlink

Jan 25, 2001
Montreal, quebec
Visit site
Greetings...

I have a ADSL line that is received by a WIN98 machine (acting as a host, proxy and firewall). The "host" runs winroute pro to do ICS, most of the ports are closed execpt 8080, 21 and a few others. What must be done on tyhe clients and on the "host" to allow internet games. I use a NAT. locally on lan games their is no problem at all... I<m a bit lost here, I need specific info's.... Anybody can help...???

Samrtlink

Necroth

Former WeeDHead
Mar 7, 2000
Visit site
Well i use winroute lite instead of PRO, becauze it a too heavy program for me to use.
I know PRO a little, and had also some troubles with it.
I rather for my small setup i use the LITE version, cuz its too easy for words on how to use it :D

LITE and PRO uses the same regkey's so getting it is no prob, and at least it works without any interactions of the users :D

Blorgg

Feb 7, 2000
The Netherlands
www.nachos.tk
Hmm, I think I could use that. We're running Sygate on our gateway at the moment but is sux real bad, won't even properly install on W2K. Any idea where I can get it, or would you be so kind as to mail it to me. I will register of course :D