texture dropout on the level selection screen for single player game.

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Romanmir

Jan 31, 2001
vancouver, wa
www.davisdigital.com
Jones-ing for some serious ChaosUT gameplay, I picked up a copy of UT a couple nights ago. Everything was fine for a while. I upgraded straight outta the box to the latest version (436). after a little while going through the single player game I started noticing some of the textures on the level selection screen were being replaced by in game texs. (i.e. I was seeing player skins, level texs and such). wasn't a problem until last night it replaced my in-game crosshair and made not a little difficult trying to see the other bots. I haven't had any problems with the ChaosUT stuff. the version of UT was not the GOTY. I have a PIII 500, with 112 megs of system RAM, an ATI RAGE 128 with 32.0 megs of onboard RAM. these are non-fatal glitches, just REALLY annoying... any help? Por Favor?

Rom