Barack Obama is the Antichrist

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balton

The Beast of Worship
Mar 6, 2001
Berlin
Your post had no point :lol:, at least not one that made any sense. See you in the other threads.

hey, I got you to post again in here even after you announced twice(or even more) to move on. I'm still waiting for any religious person to answer my original question which you've ommited with blablaing me to sleep ;)

Evill_Bob

Cheese Hopping Rocket Spammer
Dec 19, 2005
In your computer, duh.
Oh! Oh! I always wanted to use this since I found it! Now is my chance!
st-inbeforelock.gif

Yay! \o/

I have no life...

Anyways, in the attempt of having "intelligent" discussions with each other I have noticed some people saying that he's the anti-Christ because he's charismatic and clams to be a unifier. As the Anti-Christ is supposed to be, then again people describe me the same way (when I'm not online, put a keyboard in front of me and I'm a drooling dickanus) so I guess then I'm in a race against Obama...

Wouldn't it be f&!?ed up if the anti-Christ didn't KNOW he was the anti-Christ until he was sitting there fat, dumb, and happy in the White House and Lucifer comes walkin' in like "What's up son?" and he's all like "Oh snap."

Last edited:

-Jes-

Tastefully Barking
Jan 17, 2005
DM-HyperBlast
Wouldn't it be f&!?ed up if the anti-Christ didn't KNOW he was the anti-Christ until he was sitting there fat, dumb, and happy in the White House and Lucifer comes walkin' in like "What's up son?" and he's all like "Oh snap."
You mean, like, Keanu Reeves? :D

Sir_Brizz

Administrator
Staff member
Feb 3, 2000
Did you even read and think about what you just quoted?
Or did you just copy and paste random BS from some jehova's witness/LDS website?
Nice jab. :rolleyes: It kind of shows how much you know that you'd even lump those two groups together.

That said:
nucular.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.