CantSee beta1.2 uploaded

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Papapishu

我是康
Jun 18, 2001
void
www.vovoid.com
well it's sort of an anti-balance mutator.
You know the ones that makes good people fat or lousy people invisible?
Thisone instead makes the GOOD people invisible, which is very unfair to say the least, but If your'e good, then you will have soneone equaly good to fight since everyone else will be scared stiff :D (I cant use the word s-h-i-t... :D)

phillys

Continuing the Legacy....
Aug 31, 2001
Home @ Malaysia
www.youth-fellowship.vze.com
listen to papapishu man, he is the big brain behind the weapons stuff eventhough I solved it myself :p Tell me your comments? I wanna see how my first mutator give good players a chance to kiss those losers goodbye:D Anyway, this will also encourage people to race to the top to gain invisibility

Soz

I couldn't update all yesterday, I was out, but from what I could tell your mutator is good! It does what it plans to do and from what i could tell there were no bugs. The concept of making you invisible when you get a good score is cool. Any more plans for mutators/mods, I will be willing to test.

Papapishu

我是康
Jun 18, 2001
void
www.vovoid.com
Well, were setting up a site with our work right now, if you would like to have a hand into it, you can go there from time to time, check out the new and make small reviews to send to us if you like.

Jacob Korn

Crimson Strife Mapper
Apr 16, 2001
New Zealand
Visit site
this mutater is aswem!

the only but i noticed was when i had two enforces the left hand one wasn't transparent at all. but seeming as the enemy only sees one enforcer it dosn't really matter.

bob how far r u in that C++ tut

cya