Hitman Absolution

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
I completed it yesterday on Normal with no instinct tips and tricks. These bitches who say the game is run and gun are retarded as hell. Only time I used a gun was when I knew I fucked up and just wanted to have a good shoot out.

Honestly I don't consider myself a hitman fanboi so the whole loadout thing didn't bother me nor did the lack of new locations. Hell it seems that most of the babies out there wanted a higher def Blood Money. All I wanted a stealth game in the hitman universe and I got just that.

Also Blake Dexter is one of my new favorite antagonists. Seriously this fucker is awesome in so many ways :D

Last edited:

Al

Reaper
Jun 21, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
I bought this a few days ago in the Steam sale. I've never played a Hitman game, but I'm looking forward to this one. I'm gonna start it as soon as I finish Far Cry 3. Maybe.