Gears 2 Snowblind Map Pack Video Walkthrough

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
GG, it just cuts at the end when they display Fuel Depot.

This map pack is not going to see my wallet. Not because it looks bad or anything, I will never pay a map pack for a console game for the rest of my life. Last time I bought the map pack containing Subway for gears 1, the next week or so the pack turned free.

Not to mention that I barely play this game, and the online experience has to be the worse ever. Also paying for level is just out of my mind, when I can usually download them from communites or make my own.

Bubyekthx.
Looked neat though, I'm not really a fan of how they turned the remakes, only Tyro looked better TBH.

Last edited:

skullkrusher101

Jan 21, 2008
so im supposed to pay 10 bucks for 2 remakes and one new map. no thanks. I think i'll stick with my 100% free titan pack.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
They didn't add the Palace Guard in MP because of the Head scale or something. What I'd like to see DLC is a off-leaderboard Horde where you can manage the waves and other settings, like the weapon spawning.

skullkrusher101

Jan 21, 2008
Yea being able to swap weapons in horde would be great. I got addicted to that mode But I dont play online anymore so its hard to do it by yourself. Ive gotten up to wave 12 I believe.

Armagon917

TOAST
Mar 6, 2008
The Woodlands, Texas
The more people buy DLC the more it gets accepted in the industry. So, definately a NO here.

this has always been my stance as well. right on. multiplayer maps were the major thing lacking in Gears 2 and i find it unlikely that EPIC just didn't have the time to get remakes in the game. the content is pretty much already created from Gears 1 just with some tweaks, mainly weather effects. i see this as a dilerbrate attempt to keep content out of multiplayer at retail so it can be charged for on LIVE after you've already spent 60.00

is console gaming really cheaper than PC gaming? this is the new business model to milk a game as well as nickle and dime customers. mainly customers that don't know any better. no wonder Micro$oft wants to keep the 360 a closed platform.

Gears of War 2 60.00

Gears of War 2: Flashback Map Pack 5.00
Combustible Map Pack 10.00
Snowblind Map Pack 10.00

85.00 ...wow, you can seriously get close to three somewhat recently released PC games for that.

essentially an 85.00 game. DLC is such bull**** you should just know what kind of business model you're supporting by buying this. i'm really thinking this is not good for games at all. how many cars do you need Tim? how many!!!!!!!!!? lol

Last edited: