How do I get rid of this girl stalker amazon hunter

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

jevus

От България
Feb 17, 2003
O.S.T said:
sure buddy :lol:

hahahaa :lol:

GF, if ive understood correctly, which i havent, she doestn hang with your friends right? so PMBs answer would be the best choice here. first of all its good because its comical for you, second of all she will understand it, third she wont be TOO offended and start spreading rumours.

or tell her that she turned you gay.

E-Pimp

n00b
Oct 19, 2004
Australia
GF: I'd say just tell her you don't like her anymore and you don't want to be friends
it might be hard to do but it's probably the simplest most effective way short of hitting her :-/

E-Pimp

GeneticFreak

evolves and survives
I've never been mean to girls but theres always the first time.

I sent "I'm sorry my number is reserved for my close friends only. Also I would appreciate if you'd stop messaging me.
Nothing personal, but friendster is just for my friends
."

Now preparing for an "OMG you're mean, why? why?" replies and words that are trying to make me feel guilty

I prefer an "go eat your own pride, swine" which is better and what a real normal girl would reply.

jc!

Jun 10, 2004
No GeneticFreak, you weren't mean. You told her, as dispassionately as you could, to leave you alone. If she doesn't get the message, tell the police.

I had the same problem with a girl who had a big crush on me. She’s my friend, but I’m just not interested. Admittedly, she isn’t dangerous, so I handled it very differently: I continued to treat her as a friend, and whenever she said something to imply she wanted me as ‘more than a friend,’ I simply let it float right past.

She waited a long time. I made her wait a long time. Now she finally has a crush on another guy. I never hadto confront her feelings for me—but only because I didn’t have it in me to confront her feelings for me.

You know, I may have made a mistake, a mistake I don’t regret—yet. My friend is everything you’d want for a girlfriend, but I’m just not interested. Instead, I’m going for a girl who’s going through the same, exact psychological problems I went through at her age. My friend really, really wanted me, and I doubt anyone else—this girl included—will want me that much.

Perhaps subconsciously, I’m rationalizing it via, “Well, my friend has enough self-esteem that she doesn’t need me, and this girl probably needs me more.” But I just don’t know. We’ll just have to see.

Inuyasha

In Kagome's arms.
Mar 6, 2004
The Feudal ages of Japan.
I'm just an ******* sometimes because I speak my mind, truthfully. It's mean but it's very effective, and it's the truth. "You're really starting to creep me out, please leave me alone" works very well for some of the girls that had crushes on me in highschool... Sometimes I was a LOT meaner, I kinda feel bad about it, but hey, you do what you gotta do, right?

-slayr

Jun 13, 2004
Mesa, Arizona
halo2hq.org
Honestly, you have to tell her to **** off. Thats not healthy for you or her. With people like her, the brutal honest approach is the only thing that will get anything done. Being polite/beating around the bush will get you no where but back to square one.