Girls in UT

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Mobo

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
Khe-khe....I feel like I am a grandfather or something...I am 39. Lately I am playing Male Soldier (Raw Steel-no team color). I played against some female characters and players (including PiXeL... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif) and have to say that I have a little bit more trouble fragging them. Once I get #1 in DM I will probably switch to some female model (under new name...hehe). Anyone who wants to challenge old man come to Lasermodem server (it's Sniper's Arena). I'll teach ya some lessons...Usually I am there from 9pm PST. See ya online...

bullet2.gif

***Nobody knows what happens to us when we die...we just guessing.***

IGP.PiXel

Nov 10, 1999
members.home.net
MOBO! Holy ****, I haven't seen you in a LONG time. /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif
Still play any insta, or are you hooked by that pansy sniper arena? /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif
I have no doubt that you can make it to #1 in DM... hell, if I could do it then you sure could /~unreal/ubb/html/wink.gif
Might 'drop by' and visit if you're around tonight.

Mobo

Feb 18, 2000
Visit site
Good to hear from ya, PiXeL... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif I like both InstaGib and Sniper Arena. Tonight the Lasermodem server was down, so I played some old trusty IG (and kicked some butts big time...hehe). I think I'd like to explore more of SA, though. For some reason I am getting more MONSTER KILLS. Also, I like the option to collect shields and stuff...oh, and the "HEAD SHOT!" voice too... /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif. Up until last week I was hooked to LMS. Made it to #1 quaterly twice (now it's #3 since I stopped... /~unreal/ubb/html/frown.gif. Look for me on that Lasermodem server (next time I'll get it's IP). Take care...

[PuF]STC_Haplo

Jan 22, 2000
Scotland
utatstc.homestead.com
Outstanding someone who is older than me at last i feel soooo much better hehehe..

Yeah the John Blade Voice Pack is way cool..

Ohhh yeah and *Bump*

bullet2.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Tahoma, Arial, Helvetica">quote:</font><HR>Two in the heart and one in the head....Always leaves the enemy dead....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IGP.PiXel

Nov 10, 1999
members.home.net
Damn I never saw you playing LMS Mobo - one of my fav gametypes /~unreal/ubb/html/smile.gif I ran the Cheese 'n Bacon lms server (until last week - had to close it as I'm moving unfortunately). Still have an Insta server running @ 216.210.81.72, but it does have a voice pack (duke) and some skins. It will probably go down next week too, but drop by if you get the chance.