Announcement! Here ye! Here ye!

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Let's play UT! We're in irc.enterthegame.com #nc3! Go there for details! Say oosyxxx sent you, and you want to hardcore game!

OO7MIKE

Mr. Sexy
May 2, 2000
Nalicity, NC
Thats right!
We is the bumping and grinding in this ultimate event known to the part of this conversation with my self that im really not sure just how this will end but i keep on thinking up crazy things to say about the way i feel about this wonderful thread on the wee little people so to speak.

irc://irc.enterthegame.com/nc3

oosyxxx

teh3vilspa7ula
Jan 4, 2000
Woo! We kicked butt! :tup: Liandri, that space ship, and some low poly skill fest in Instagib!

SpiritWalker

Tattooed Beat Messiah / Prime Mover
Feb 20, 2002
NC
webpages.charter.net
I have GOT to try that tonight :D

spawn killing at the mini is rather fun.. uber lame.. but I was hardly the only one. I would have loved to see the guys face in Peak when I dodged over the shield pit, picked up the shield in the process, and stuck my piston-of-love in his face......

ermmm...

that didn't sound right