Organ Donation

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Polychron

Poliwrath
Sep 13, 2003
In a bubble
Do you have an organ donor card? Are you willing to donate your organs after you die?

j5gp3m.jpg

Last edited:

Igoy

dea ex machina
Jan 20, 2008
Norwich, England.
slave-riot.co.uk
My organs are not available for donation, but my family knows that I am happy for them to go should the worst happen to me.

My concern is they'll try and take my organs before I'm actually dead.

Polychron

Poliwrath
Sep 13, 2003
In a bubble
If there is 10% chance to save your own life, but 90% to donate 5-7 of your organs to other people and save their lives, would you still refuse to donate?

Jacks:Revenge

╠╣E╚╚O
Jun 18, 2006
somewhere; sometime?
not only am I an organ donor, but my will dictates that my body should be left to medical science regardless of how I die. as long as there is something to harvest, take it.

the last thing I want is to be buried in an overpriced wooden box under an overpriced slab of concrete, just lying there, of no use to anyone. that's retarded. cemeteries are overrated, and they're only going to be destroyed one day to make room for property development.