Outdoor terrain

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ingen

Seek peace...
May 3, 2001
Isla Sorna
fusionware.tripod.com
In my case(this is for Unreal 1), default texture doesnt move, but when i changed texture(on of the rocks) and scaled it, it just started to move for a while, when i look at it(and this happens on all textured polygons). Thats my bug...

Slick_Willy

Anyone Else Want Some?
try aligning to wall and wall panning. I've had the same problem with some 3dsm brushes i've made. Aligning to wall makes the texture look distorted but after wall panning as well it finally looks right. Then you just scale it with relative check mark on.

ingen

Seek peace...
May 3, 2001
Isla Sorna
fusionware.tripod.com
About Single Player

Thanks for all answers...
Now, my biq question is, how can i make an single game out of ut, like it is unreal...UT has got better net support and engine, thatfor...So, whats with classes, coding, an other stuff like that? And are there some very good tuts about classes, editing and everything connected with UnrealTournament? Why is this needed ill explain later...

TaoPaiPai

Commisaire Van Loc
Jun 13, 2000
Matnik
Visit site
Re: Ow...

Originally posted by ingen
Hello Chris!
Well, i already have aligned them, but when i run the game, they are aligned, but somehown, when you look towards the or walk, they move for a little....an shake...i dont know how to explain it...cos im not so good at english at all...

This is a standard unreal engine issue.I have witnessed that in several maps or games based on the unreal engine (DS9 for example).I have noticed that it happens when you have complex brushes ,for having the experience of this in one of my maps I know that the engine applies the same texture twice on the same polygon,but with a slight shift.When you have complex brushes,the engine sometimes split one face of the brush in several faces,depending on how the brush is built.
There is nothing you cn do about that,except redoing your brush.

Lodev

Sep 3, 2000
Belgium
Warfare Editor???

I don't know where you are getting your rumors from, but if I were you I'd start searching for a better source.