TEXTURE ARTISTS/SKINERS

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

MailMan

Aug 28, 2000
Visit site
Greetings from Voodoo, Project Leader of the Upcomming Medieval Warfare Modification.

This is a shoutout for help to anyone that can make and map textures onto a model. The models for the Medieval Warfare modification are completed, but we need somebody/somebodies to skin them!

!!WITHOUT THE COMMUNITIES HELP, MEDIEVAL WARFARE WONT SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY!!

So Team dialTone is once again comming to it's roots for help, we need people from the community just like you to lend us a helping hand, so that we may produce one of the best internet modifications since Counter-Strike, the imfamous Half-Life Modification.

We at Team dialTone KNOW that with your help we can outdue the Counter-Strike craze and bring REAL head to head battle back to the masses. None of this skilless rocket launching or M4 blasting.. We're going to bring you swords, sheilds, spears, axes, maces, bows, and cross-bows. That's if we can get some help!!

Please contact me if your interested in a position, they are all open so dont be afraid if you dont think your the best!! If you cant texture make/map these are other jobs currently avalible that we would love to have people fill:
- Mappers
- Modelers
- Coders
- Testers

Thanks for your help and support, I look forward to hearing from you!! please contact me at ccard@blazenetme.net

Chris "Voodoo" Card
Project Leader - Medieval Warfare Mod