Welcome to the Team Orbit forums

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.
Beyond Pleased...

Twrecks and hal did a great job getting this together. Mad props to them.

As "T" mentioned, the private forums are now open for content creators. Hal has added our team member screenames (those who have allready registered here at the BU forums). You should now be able to see this new section, once you login.

By the way, nice turn out.

Why thank you Bazzi. I learned alot putting this one together. Heh, like what happens when you dont eat, drink, or sleep for nearly forty hours.

Still have to tweak a few things, but it was solid enough to launch. We pulled some cool tricks here and there, all of them safe. For example, on any of these pages (beyondunreal domain only) you can refresh your page, and the backgrounds will swap out randomly. There are five possible backgrounds for each of the areas: main, galleries, and downloads. At times background will repeat, as per the code's random nature.

Try it out if you like, on the main site, by just hitting F5 a few times.

Thanks for stopping by bro...

Bazzi

Wearing pink
Apr 22, 2001
Germany
www.bazzinet.info
ThunderBear said:
Why thank you Bazzi. I learned alot putting this one together. Heh, like what happens when you dont eat, drink, or sleep for nearly forty hours.

Try it out if you like, on the main site, by just hitting F5 a few times.

Thanks for stopping by bro...
Heh, but dont forget to sleep every once in a while, I recently learned as well how it feels when your eyes can't stand anymore watching at a TFT....

but if you have some minor questions you can always ask me, I'd be glad to help you out occasionally.... I just don't have the time at the moment to take on any project :(

Yes, I agree with you on the health thing. Vertigo is no fun. You fall out of your chair, and that's where you stay. But I'm back now (sticks propping me up). I've had a full night's rest, so it's all good.

I will definately give you a call, the next time the laws of internet physics won't bend to my liking. In fact, I still need to preload that menu background gif (will add it to my todo list).

BTW people, you need the latest flash plugin for our front page dynamic text to load properly, erm... and for those of you who did not understand that last sentence, just click HERE.

OK skip link is up. Bear in mind that BeyondUnreal's Team Orbit sidebar link goes to one of our domains, not to our BU site. So our flash intro serves in part as a redirect back here, to Beyond Unreal.

You should be able to hop over it now. Later, we do plan to change the intro. Heh, obviously we're not "coming back" indefinately...

Last edited:

Comrade Jerkov

You are in contravention...
Dec 23, 2005
Brittannium
Closer to home than I'll ever be! :p

And BU got another member as I joined to continue following this great project. Hopefully you guys now have a stable location here :p

Wow. So many new faces. I shall have to spend some time getting acquainted.

Lev

Apr 23, 2009
I have just downloaded and played NeoCairo 5.2. Nice game, however I did not found weapons on the slot 9. Not good! I think that this mod deserves much more weapons! :)

Last edited:
Grinning...

Great to meet you friend,

Pleasant surprise to see that version still played.
Later, we released a turbo version with around 80 maps.
I also believe those releases had way more than nine weaps.
So it could actually be a bug.

Thank you for the kind word.
NeoCairo is coming back.

Party On,

trinitysj

Jan 24, 2010
Looking for ThunderBear

Hey man it is me Jason Weaver from way back in the day. How are ya? Back when we started this with Alan, Jonathon, you and myself. Good to see that you are still workin on this project. Can I help any?