Porting UT stuff to blender?

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Glider of chaos

Ready 2 Fight !
Jan 25, 2004
Russia, St-Petersburg
Recently I stumbled upon blender and decided to give it a try. It feels really nice but while learning the ropes I felt like i wanted to have some familiar forms (mmm... shock rifle...) to play with ;)

But the problem is that that I can't find the way to import meshes from unrealed to blender. Animations will be nice as well but meshes come first, of course =)

So... Can anyone give me a hint?

Last edited:

Glider of chaos

Ready 2 Fight !
Jan 25, 2004
Russia, St-Petersburg
Ok, that was an ok hint ;) But I was hoping for a bit more =)

I actually know how to export meshes to t3d but I'm not sure if there's a t3d import tool for blender (at least I was not able to find one). And searching for UT related stuff is really messy - I keep bumping into UT2k3/4 and UT3 guides all the time -_-

Nov 4, 2001
The Kitchen
Try using something like WOTGreal's advanced exporter to export the .3d files from Botpack.u and see if Blender can open those. You may need a converter or something to do it; I'm not sure.

Glider of chaos

Ready 2 Fight !
Jan 25, 2004
Russia, St-Petersburg
Try using something like WOTGreal's advanced exporter to export the .3d files from Botpack.u and see if Blender can open those. You may need a converter or something to do it; I'm not sure.
Thanks, It worked but it had an issue with animation - all frames are created at once %)

On other hand it gave me an idea and I remembered about UTPT which works perfectly ^^