FragBU: Friday 1/26 and Saturday 1/27

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Trynant

Manic Brawler
Jan 31, 2002
Quiet Island
trynant.wordpress.com
I'll keep saying it. In caps. FOOD CORET

What is getting played at FBU? Romra III?

Stock maps for right now, since the redirection-to-download-server thingy isn't working out (until next patch).

Popular maps seem to be Necropolis, Deck, Islander, and Strident from the little I've played. Oh, and FOOD CORET.

EDIT: And I'm sure Romra III is going to be the first thing up in FragBU when custom maps start being played :p

Last edited:

Capt.Toilet

Good news everyone!
Feb 16, 2004
Ottawa, KS
gg's guys, even though I have been having a crappy time with the game as of late. I think I FINALLY got the mouse sensativity to feel right. Now if the game can just start getting fun again.

Kantham

Fool.
Sep 17, 2004
...since the redirection-to-download-server thingy isn't working out (until next patch).

It wasn't out yet? I thought it was. :|
In a glitchy way for that matter. I hope to see some good servers pop up soon.

DocB

Where does it hurt?
Apr 28, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
I looked and looked all weekend and could not find the server in the browser. Tried various filter settings and looked at DM, CTF and VCTF and still no luck.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
That happened to me as well. Broken server browser ftw.

I had to write the IP down since copy-paste in the console still doesn't work and connect via 'open'.

<-- :)

daloonie

sex boobs nude
Feb 7, 2004
Denmark
www.daloonie.com
I seem to be whining more than playing. Well it's a frustrating game with the numerous little things that are bugging me.

I'll stick to ut2k4 instead till the new patch is out and see what's different.

T2A`

I'm dead.
Jan 10, 2004
Richmond, VA
Why is the IP not listed in this thread or on the main FragBU page? Talk about a distinct lack of user-friendliness...

I have "8.6.76.34" written on a piece of paper in front of me; I'm assuming that's what I used to join Saturday, but my memory's crap, so I dunno. :)

My history and favorites tabs don't work so I have to keep my own separate list of servers. Well, I would have to, but instead I'm just not going to play!

DocB

Where does it hurt?
Apr 28, 2005
Pittsburgh, PA
Yah. I was thinking the same thing... couldn't find the IP anywhere.
Thanks for the IP (writing it down on my scrap of paper... paperless office my ass).
The history/favorites I believe is the same bug... once you hit nine servers they are no longer displayed in the browser. The history is still stored in the Engine.ini (I think... I'll have to check when I get home) at the bottom. The last one visited is at the top... of course it's just a server number. No way to tell what they are unless you clear the history the paste in the serial then start up UT3 again and look to see what it says. Usually I don't bother. :mad:

Correction: Favorites and History are kept in UTGame.ini. They are toward the bottom under [UTGame.UTDataStore_GameSearchHistory] and [UTGame.UTDataStore_GameSearchFavorites] . They consist of a list of ServerUniqueId[n]=server_id_number . n=0 at the top and goes to n=14. My understanding is that servers are added to the top of the list. I do not know if n can be > 14 given the current bug that kills the display at n=9.

Last edited: