UE1 - UT Unreal Editor Mapping Tutorials

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Leo(T.C.K.)

I did something m0tarded and now I have read only access! :(
May 14, 2006
Pardon me, but I have the feeling that's pretty much useless for most and it's so basic, adding/changing actor properties. Anyone should figure that system out, seriously I never needed any tutorial for such a simple thing.

Master_Unreal

Dec 1, 2010
Id say a simple readme would be in order, but as for videos, id say thats a bit much Lol, and there is The Complete Unreal Ed Reference Guide

EDIT: My mind was a bit in the "not working as well as it should" side yesterday, and I am now just noticing my name has been taken as well, may I ask why?

Last edited:

masterunreal99

Oct 8, 2011
USA
Pardon me, but I have the feeling that's pretty much useless for most and it's so basic, adding/changing actor properties. Anyone should figure that system out, seriously I never needed any tutorial for such a simple thing.

Well may seem simple to someone who has used it for years but a particular member requests so I gave-thanks for the comment though

To master_unreal-Didn't know the name was taken but thanks.

larafan25

Oct 11, 2008
it would be rude a little but these tutorials are useless. I knew how to add invetory to map before I've made my first cube. Sorry.

Is there something you'd like to learn? Perhaps you could request it. Or maybe show off your skills as you're clearly far too advanced for these tutorials.

But, perhaps they weren't made just for you considering there are far more people in the UDK user base.

Anyways, thanks for the tutorials, it's always nice to see other people learning and then sharing what they've learnt. Hope you do more as you find more advanced subjects to teach us.

gopostal

Jan 19, 2006
I mirrored a bunch of the old/lost tuts here:
http://www.gopostals.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=40

They can be enjoyed/used/referenced without making an account on the forum so dig around in them all you want. There are great mapping, coding, and development siterips posted and you probably remember a couple of them from way-back-when.

If you ripped any others and would consider contributing them, please let me know. I'm always looking to improve the mirror and I would publish the lot of them if there is any interest.

medor

Mar 15, 2009