n1 please oh please

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

ant75

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Jan 11, 2001
Paris
2 suggestions :
- add DM-INF-St-Lo (edit : and remove central porktown, that map is awful)
- add yurch new 40mm, because without them the M16A2 is now completly obsolete (new40mm adds new types of nades for the A2 and HK69)

Last edited:

Neabit

Oct 10, 2004
piggiepie removed
new 40mm and DM-INF-St-Lo will i check later today

mhh new 40mm change m67 therefore it could be that it is incompatible with wp1.5

Last edited:

Neabit

Oct 10, 2004
geogob said:
That would be new to me.
for me also but i found this

new40mm.txt
All grenade explosions have a reduced 'blast' area and rely on generated shrapnel to do the majority of wounding.
This can mean a close hit may leave a target standing but explosions overhead can bring lethal shrapnel down on heads.
Explosions also generate a very visible black smoke.
(note - m67's are also modified to match)

new40mm.u
class newM67Body expands INFc_M67Body;
class newM67Notify extends SpawnNotify;

Woden

Feb 8, 2006
A few of us were playing and the server was crashing frequently (by the end, it was about 15 minutes between crashes). No apparent pattern, it was just crashing.

Apr 2, 2001
Frankfurt/ Germany
Visit site
I changed all camo combos NewZealand vs. German Flecktarn
into NewZealand vs OpforGreen on complain of KW/frenchfrog and some more (although I had never any trouble telling them apart). I didn't know anyone was running INF below maxed out texture quality and screen resolution ;)

Any other camos that are considered "unbearable" or maps you want added/removed?

Note: We tried to pick fair camos combos, where both teams can hide in the environment, that are sort of realistic and still possible to tell apart. And we tried to use same settings for several maps so you don't get too confused after mapchanges. Especially DTAS demands decent communication and with compass, RD and speechpad it should be possible to keep TK's to a reasonable minimum.

theRoadStroker

A Dickcheese Faggot
May 28, 2005
not sure if you still got artic vs White Urban camo on snow maps ..but please remove the white urban camo on all snow maps , it so stupid to see an urban camo in show ... rather put Russian (light blue) camo or gray camo if its a dark snowy map or such ......

and i would love to see abit more use of all the camo on maps, not like German vs Green opfor on every damn map it gets so awfully boring i swear to god ...everytime i see that damn german camo i just wanna rip my hair out and scream! However i love that you guys want to make "Fair" camos i really hate when one team have better camo then the other , i dont care if the camo is almost the same as the other.

Also try to pick right camo for the map that feels realistic ... not like New Zeland vs Japan in a middle eastern map.