Slaughter 2004 Released

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Raffi_B

Administrator
Oct 27, 2002
USA
Kill4 has released his newest creation, Slaughter, for all of you who can't get enough gibs and corpses lying around:
This mutator allows corpses to stay when a player dies.
The max number of corpses in the arena is configurable (0 = infinite corpses).
I wish you to remember that setting the max number of corpses too high, slows down
the machine.
You can download it here.

Nemephosis

Earning my Infrequent Flier miles
Aug 10, 2000
cause will didn't do this five or six months ago or anything like that.

Beyond 1337
Oct 28, 2004
Nemephosis said:
cause will didn't do this five or six months ago or anything like that.

Exactly what I thought. Smells like a ripoff. :tdown:

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
1338 said:
Exactly what I thought. Smells like a ripoff. :tdown:
Well it is entirely possible that it was a coincidence too. It just struck me as odd is all.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
hahaha. I'll remember that, Parser.

Last edited by a moderator:

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
fraghouse.beyondunreal.com
Nemephosis said:
hahaha. I'll remember that, Parser.

You mean you'll remember that the "next time I go off about that." Editing posts after I've been sent the message via email doesn't exactly work. :)

I'd like to know what you're referring to. I have a few vague ideas, but I'd love to see what you can come up with.

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
yeah, I sort of rethought that and then decided it was better not to, but I guess that didn't work out too well did it. :p

Well, it's times like this I wish I kept logs, but I seem to remember you talking to me in PM about how you thought someone stole one or more of your weapon models. This was a while back now, sometime during the Weaponlord 2K3 days. (so yeah, long time ago now.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
Nemephosis said:
yeah, I sort of rethought that and then decided it was better not to, but I guess that didn't work out too well did it. :p

Well, it's times like this I wish I kept logs, but I seem to remember you talking to me in PM about how you thought someone stole one or more of your weapon models. This was a while back now, sometime during the Weaponlord 2K3 days. (so yeah, long time ago now.)

Ah, I remember that. It was Psi-Weapons or something. Basically, more than half the weapons were from various other UT mods such as Feba, WeaponMage etc. I wasn't going ape**** about it, but my point was that it would've been nice if he'd asked first, cause I would've said yes. :)
I did send him an email advising him to ask/give credit to the other teams such as the guys behind Feba, but I didn't go all "OMG YUO STOLE MAH STUFF!11" on him*.

* Say in a Missisippi accent (sp?)

Nemephosis

Aug 10, 2000
you didn't have to go ape**** on him, you had already vented on me at that point.
tongue.gif

I don't care about that though, glad I was there to help. I do remember you being rather mad though.
wink.gif

Parser

Hello
May 7, 2002
England baby!
Nemephosis said:
you didn't have to go ape**** on him, you had already vented on me at that point.
tongue.gif

I don't care about that though, glad I was there to help. I do remember you being rather mad though.
wink.gif

:lol: - I really can't remember what my reaction was like, but it was probably a little overexaggerated than my proper reaction. It may even have been during my "mad" period - just finished exams, tired, feeling pissed off.. ;)

Just a nice image to round my post off with.

currywhoops.jpg