Spammers

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

T-1

DFGHIDFJ
Jun 9, 2004
EDIT: I need to express my anger and I DON'T WANT SOME RETARDED FILTER THING TO **** UP MY CURSING

What's with the sudden amount of a s s h o l e s pouring in and f u c king up the wiki? It's damned annoying. And that gravityz guy is just plain stupid: "OMGWTFLOL YOUR SYSTEM IS TEH H4X0R3D N U CANT DO S H I T".

Is it possible to do anything about this?

Last edited:

Wormbo

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 4, 2001
Germany
www.koehler-homepage.de
Look at it this way: By saying he "h4xx0r3d" the wiki he actually shows how stupid he is because it's meant to be this way.
Just have a laugh at him while you restore the original content via "View Other Revisions" within seconds, this probably takes you even less time than him doing the damage.

T-1

DFGHIDFJ
Jun 9, 2004
Wormbo said:
Look at it this way: By saying he "h4xx0r3d" the wiki he actually shows how stupid he is because it's meant to be this way.
Just have a laugh at him while you restore the original content via "View Other Revisions" within seconds, this probably takes you even less time than him doing the damage.

I know it takes less time, but It shouldn't take any time at all. It just shouldn't happen... I fail to understand why people think it's fun to "h4x0r" a wiki.

Ghost3021

Registered Hobbit
Nov 21, 2004
Behind you.
its cause they bored nerds that need to get lifes and girlfriendz. well, most h4x0r nerds would probably be guys anyways...i dont know any chick nerdz but thats just me. anyways they
tarquin said:
Because they are idiots
said it all jerks should see something called SUNLIGHT. yes, its the OUTERWORLD. like, get out there morons!(talkin to any h4x0r nerds that happen to be watching :crazydance: ) grrr i hate it when peopels spam! :rant:

UnrealPschyo

TCA Commander
Jul 24, 2005
I'm with you, T-1. *loads up Redeemer* Let's nuke them hacker bastards. For the Wiki.

If they hack, why don't we hack their computers with this:

"You are under arrest for hacking, you b0ll0xor!"