DM-Vsys, UT1, 4-8 players

• Two Factor Authentication is now available on BeyondUnreal Forums. To configure it, visit your Profile and look for the "Two Step Verification" option on the left side. We can send codes via email (may be slower) or you can set up any TOTP Authenticator app on your phone (Authy, Google Authenticator, etc) to deliver codes. It is highly recommended that you configure this to keep your account safe.

Gui

AD Cop
Feb 7, 2002
Mega-Tokyo
www.ozone4.com
I can't download your map because I don't have UT1 installed any more and I don't plan to reinstall it again, therefore I'll judge on the screens :)

I like how it looks but lighting's a bit monotonous: the yellow and violet are not present enough IMO, larger radii (that's the plural of radius ;) ) would have been welcome... Archi's very squarish but not simple, which is a good point but more variety of shape would have been cool. I like how texturing underlines the shapes of the geometry but there's not enough lighting to make it really noticeable IMO

Gameplay looks good, with connectivity and z-axis but maybe one more tier of height could have been a plus: not very easy to say without playing or at least taking a look at it from the inside but it's a common rule that 3 tiers of height usually gives the best result

Did you check our Mapping Ressources page? It presents links toward all sort of instructive and usefull tutorials written by some of the best mappers of the community: you'll probably find some interesting things in there :)

Swanky

Natural Born Killer - Yoshi!
Jan 29, 2004
Germany
www.swankl.de.vu
Well... Thanx
The problem is that I released the map yesterday (o_O)
But I'll try to solve these problems, maybe in a newer version, maybe in a new map.

Last edited: